Sunday, March 2, 2008

EVERYBODY'S doing it...

So... after much pressure and prodding by friends around the globe, who informed me that I was the only person without a blog, I have decided to succumb to the pressure and GASP.... enter the world known as blogging. I know the anticipation has been a lil' much for some folks out there.. but I have arrived, and will do my best to be both frequent & entertaining. For those of you that know me, I am hardly without words, or advice for those close to me. I will try not to disappoint.
For those that don't know me... you'd be amazed how deep the labyrinth goes. In high school I was known to some as "Dr. Smith".. because despite maybe not experiencing first hand, I have always managed to be able to give advice... those that can't do teach right??
Feel free to celebrate by doing the Ellen dance (kicks and thumbs up) or your best "chicka chicka yea" because the "doctor" is in.

No comments: